Price £1,200 pcm - Available Now - Furnished
An immaculately presented three bedroom dormer bungalow on Shrewsbury Road, Prestwich. Positioned at the top of Hamilton Road, this elevated property offers some of the best views in Prestwich.
With parking to the side and a garage for car and additional storage, there is a small garden to the front and front and side access. Inside, the ground floor is spacious, bright and beautifully presented throughout. The lounge to the front of the property has thick carpeted floors, and a fireplace. There is a spacious kitchen, with lots of storage and worktop space, there is also a small table and chairs. Appliances, including Fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine are included. For more formal dining there is a second reception room, currently utilised as a dining room. There is a bedroom to the ground floor and a gorgeous bathroom with walk in shower.
The garden is charming, with a large lawn and colourful borders there are two sheds included.
Upstairs, there are two additional bedrooms, each good size double rooms with lots of wardrobe space and there are simply fantastic views from these rooms.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Three/Four bedroom
- Beautifully presented
- Excellent location
- Rear garden
- Detached bungalow
- Available now
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.