- Exceptional four bedroom Georgian family home in prime location
- Three reception/living rooms with French doors leading to patio and garden
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious cellar/utility with plumbing and belfast sink
- Large integral garage with potential to convert
- Original features - sash windows, internal doors, fireplaces and roll top bath
- Modern kitchen with fully fitted units and views across garden
- Family bathroom with roll top bath, plus additional two WCs
- Off road parking for 4/5 cars
- Mature grounds with separate vegetable garden
We get to see a lot of properties but trust us, this one is exceptional. Built in 1802, the house retains many of its original features including sash windows, internal doors and fireplaces, and freestanding roll top bath. It is set in mature grounds with a separate vegetable garden and off road parking for 4/5 cars. Decorated in a French country style with a Farrow and Ball colour palette, the present owners have sympathetically restored the house over a number of years retaining all its original character.
All the rooms are generously proportioned with large windows flooding the house with light. The original six panel Georgian front door leads to a marble floored hallway, with a cosy sitting room to one side and large more formal double reception room to the other with full width French windows leading to the rear garden. There is also a plant room, downstairs WC, and boiler room with plenty of storage. The modern kitchen completes the downstairs accommodation and leads via a rear hall to a spacious cellar with plumbing for washing machine, and original Belfast sink, currently used as a utility and storage area.
Upstairs there is a light and spacious landing leading to four good sized bedrooms (three double and one single) and the serene master bedroom also has an ensuite shower and walk in wardrobe. The large main bathroom to the house overlooks the garden and has original built in cupboards and wide Georgian floorboards.
Externally the property boasts ample off road parking to the front and a large integral garage with step access to the rear and a quarry tiled floor - this could easily be converted to living accommodation. To the rear there is a walled York stone patio area and lawned garden leading to a separate vegetable garden.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.