- Two bedrooms
- Newly refurbished
- Available now
- Lots of natural light
- Great location
A newly refurbished two bedroom terraced house. Situated on Albert Street, close to Heaton Park and Metrolink station, the location is desirable, close to local schools and places of worship.
To the front, the living space of the home is a good size and a bright space with a log burner. Through to the kitchen; newly refurbed with a grey metro tiled backsplash, and white high gloss cupboards. There is lots of storage and worktop space here, with room here for a dining table and chairs. The rear yard is a good size and paved, a sunny spot and low maintenance.
Upstairs, the master is a very generous double room and the second is a single room. The bathroom is a great size, tiled and modern with a shower over the bath. Available now for viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.