- Two bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Open plan lounge and dining space
- Available now
- Ground floor
- Great position
- Master bedroom with ensuite
A spacious and bright two bedroom garden apartment in Baldwin`s Close, a sought after location being a great spot for access to Royton Town centre, and close to the motorway. This ground floor property benefits from parking to the side.
The lounge is open plan, and a bright space, spacious enough for a dining table. The French doors open onto the outside. The kitchen is separate and has plenty of storage and worktop space.
The master bedroom is bright a spacious and the second bedroom is a generous single room. The bathroom is a great size, with a shower over the bath and an additional storage cupboard.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.