- Two bedrooms
- Great location
- Semi detached
- Gorgeous garden
- Available now
A charming two bedroom home on Whittaker Street Radcliffe. Well-presented both internally and externally, there is a driveway to the front of the property.
Inside, the lounge to the front is a great size, with lots of natural light. Through to the kitchen, a great use of space - with fitted units and room for appliances. There is plenty of storage and worktop space here. There is a space here for a dining table and chairs.
The rear garden is a sunny spot, with a paved area and a good size lawn.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, the master to the rear overlooking the garden and the second bedroom overlooks the front of the property. The bathroom is well presented, tiled throughout with a shower over the bath. A gorgeous home, in walk in condition.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.