- Remodelled and extended family home
- large open plan living room / dining room
- fully fitted kitchen with plenty of storage
- family bathroom upstairs with separate shower and bath
- large rear patio with potential to extend further
- Six bedrooms with possibility to reconfigure
- separate second sitting room joined by double doors
- ground floor mobility / wet room
- good external space with driveway for 2 cars
- safe family area with nearby shops, schools and places of worship
If you're looking for a family home in the Cheetham / Crumpsall area with six bedrooms and large living / dining space then this extended and remodelled property could be right for you. The location provides easy access to the motorway and city centre with nearby tram stop. The area is very family orientated with nearby shops, schools and places of worship.
Externally the house is in good order with gated driveway and space for two cars. Moving into the property there is a porch are leading into the hallway with access to the large open plan living/dining room. There is also a separate second reception/sitting room joined by double doors which can be opened to create a very spacious "L-Shaped" room or separated off for privacy.
Double doors lead off the main living/dining area and provide access to a large paved rear patio area.
The kitchen is well equipped with modern fitted units and ample storage space with inset that can easily store a double fridge.
The downstairs bathroom is currently designed as a mobility/wet room and a further family bathroom can be found upstairs with separate bath and shower.
Upstairs has been redesigned by the current owners to create six bedrooms - however it would be easy to remodel to fewer bedrooms of more generous proportions if required.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.