- Three bedroom
- Excellent location
- Two reception rooms
- Charming original features
- Rear garden
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- Available March 23rd 2019
Spacious and stylish, Jennie Platt Estates are delighted to present this charming terrace on Egerton Street in a much sought after location. Situated a short walk to Prestwich Village, Heaton Park and Metro link stations, it`s clear to see why Egerton Street is so desirable.
The sizeable three bedroom home is made of excellent proportions. Well presented with a garden to the rear of the property. Inside, high ceilings and large windows make for bright rooms with lots of natural light.
The ground floor has two generous size reception rooms, the lounge to the front of the property and the dining room leading onto the rear garden. The kitchen to the rear is a great size.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, the master to the front is a generous double room with large fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is modern and tiled with a shower over the bath. There are two large cellar rooms, a great usable space. Available from the 22nd March 2019
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.