- Three bedroom terrace
- Newly refurbished
- Gorgeous kitchen diner
- Available now
- Excellent location
- Beautifully presented
A newly refurbished three bedroom terrace home on Lowton Street. A great location, close to Ainsworth Road, and close to local amenities. This great home, has been decorated throughout, with a lounge to the front, a great size.
The kitchen is stunning! A huge room, with a newly fitted kitchen, and space for a dining table and chairs. Plenty of storage, and sleek metro tiled backsplash. There is an additional storage room.
Outside, there is a good size yard, easy to maintain and plenty of space to dine alfresco. .
Upstairs, there are three, newly decorated bedrooms, each with thick bouncy new carpets. The family bathroom is tiled throughout with a shower over the bath. Available now, and offered unfurnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.