- Two bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Available now
- Great location
A fantastic two bedroom home on Stand Lane, a great location being a short walk to Radcliffe Town Centre, local amenities and close to the M60 motorway.
The property has a small garden to the front, and inside, this bright property is a great size. The ground floor has a large open plan lounge to the front. The kitchen to the rear of the property is a practical room which maximises the available space. The rear garden is manageable and currently a blank canvas.
Upstairs are two great sized bedrooms, the master to the front is a bright double, the second bedroom is also a great sized double which overlooks the rear garden. The family bathroom is a great size, with a corner bath, and walk in shower, WC and basin. A fantastic home in a great location!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.