- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Available now
- Great location
A two bedroom terrace situated on Bury New Road, in a fantastic location, with an array of of local shops and bars on your doorstep. Whitefield Metrolink a short walk away and the M60 motorway just 1 mile away.
This cottage style property has an open plan layout to the ground floor. There lounge to the front has exposed wooden beams and there is a fireplace for a cosy feel. The kitchen is a great size and features lots of storage and worktop space. The conservatory leads onto the rear garden. Gated, with a large outdoor space.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, the master is a very large double room, the second bedroom is a large single room. The family bathroom is partly tiled with a bath, basin and WC.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.