- One bedroom
- Newly decorated
- Available now
- Second floor apartment
- Great location
A perfectly proportioned, second floor one bedroom apartment, Bury New Road, Prestwich, in a great location, just a short walk to Prestwich Village, Metrolink and local amenities.
Newly refurbished, decorated throughout. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen, with lots of natural light throughout. The kitchen has lots of storage and worktop space with a dining table. From the large landing, there is a generous balcony with views over to Barnfield Park.
The master bedroom is a generous double room with handy built in wardrobes and storage. The bathroom is a fantastic size, stylish and tiled, with a walk in shower. A gorgeous apartment in a great location.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£150 inc vat per person)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* Renewal fees inclusive of referencing, inspection, new agreements (£150 inc vat per property)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.