Find Your Perfect Home
Renting a property can be as stressful as buying a property and we have been helping tenants find their ideal rental for many years, making the process stress free.
For example did you know that since February everyone who wants to rent must go through a right to rent check?
It’s good to think about exactly what you want, from what sort of home, to your budget, furnished or unfurnished, transport links etc and we will take you through that process.
For now, click here for our guide to the key areas in North Manchester and the types of property available.
For renters our service includes:
- We specialise in North Manchester, a community where we still live meaning we are well-connected when it comes to our listings
- We work to your brief with text alerts and updates on relevant properties
- We offer skype viewings if you live out of town
- Expert property advice and help with paperwork including right to rent checks
- Completely transparent fee structure so you know exactly what you’re getting for your money
- In-house team of specialists to deal with any emergencies
- Open seven days a week, with extended late night opening
- Bespoke property searches
- We have been in property all our lives and are members of NAEA,ARLA, OEA and TDS
- Keep up-to-date with all things property on Jennie’s property blog
We want to hear from you, so get in touch by calling 0161 713 1003 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop in us behind the’ Big Yellow Door’ at 371 Bury New Road (opposite Aldi). Your dream home is just a click or call away.